Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Little notice

Started work today, uneventful and boring. just read most of my book that i just bought the other day. My mom would always tell me how she hates buying me books cause i would finish them too soon and she always thought i was wastin her money.

I like books. I like reading my books.

I finished a blog i was writing on saturday. Posted it. But before that i re-read it and just realized how lucky i am to have a host family so close.

I would love it if a cool, person who hates guns, especially bebe guns, likes to watch movies all day, loves music, chill and talk will just move in the empty apartment close by mines. Make my life when i come home a lot more fun. Watchin movies is fun, but its better watchin it with other people. And talking by youself is not fun at all. Get weird looks and just even more crazier thoughts.

*sigh* anyone?
My mom just emailed me and asked me why am i overdraft in my bank account. haha oh china.

tomorrow im making grilled cheese with my special needs class. good day ahead, good day ahead indeed.
well tata

No comments: