Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Leave it up to the signs??

I read a astrology book. My friend tamla got me wondering and thinking about zodiac signs, so i read about myself, the oh so social butterfly gemini.

So here are what i thought were really interesting: Got these from a website:

Affectionate, courteous, kind, generous, and thoughtful towards the poor and suffering - check
Use any weapon in their armory, unscrupulous lying, and cunning evasiveness - wow
Their mental agility and energy give them a voracious appetite for knowledge from youth onward, though they dislike the labor of learning - a little lazy i know
They will pick the brains of others - yes always askin questions
They are often skilled manipulators of language, in speech and writing - interesting
Become deeply involved emotionally - oh yeah i know that too well

But the one i was reading was so mean to geminis. I didnt like it so much. But the one i was readin at Tamlas place new me so well. I think the one i was suprised was the section about love.

It said that the gemini will act distant and cool to the person they like in order to protect there feelings. They are not mind readers but expect the person they like/love to understand/feel the situation or the atmosphere. They want to find true love more than anything else. Someone who provides shelter and protects. But they dont like to be held down, freedom is something very important in love. Thats me, crazy.

Very interesting things. I wonder can we really apply our lives to zodiac signs. Im not gonna be like oh your a sagittarius, i cant be with you, but its interesting how they play out in my life.

Very interesting indeed.

Oh btw, tamla made really good chili so im gonna me some sometime this week. haha.

bye bye

No comments: